1. Tissue Diffusion method
Drop 3-4 drops of essential oil on a paper towel. Put the tissue on your side. The aroma of essential oils is emitted from the tissue.
- Advantages: Convenient, can be used anytime and anywhere
- Disadvantage: The diffusion of essential oils is very incomplete.
2. Steam Diffusion method
Boil two cups of water. Pour the water into a bowl and drop 10 drops of essential oil in hot water. If you feel more stimulated, drop a few drops. This method is more suitable for the energy supply class or the essential oil that relaxes the mood class. The water vapor heats the essential oil and then releases the aroma of essential oils.
- Advantage: The aroma of essential oils can be quickly diffused
- Disadvantage: Short duration. And the heat is likely to damage the composition of some essential oils, making it less effective.
3. Candle diffusion Law
Light a candle and let it burn for about 5 minutes and then extinguish it. Drop 1 drops of essential oil in the melted wax (not the candle) and then light the candle again. Because essential oils are highly flammable, be careful.
- Advantage: If there is a candle, it can be applied at any time.
- Cons: Be careful to burn. The aromatic diffusion time is relatively short. The fire may then damage the composition of some essential oils, making it less effective.